Sunday, December 12, 2010

But at this time


into.After getting into room, fixed Luo to see everywhere glass fragment, and many wreckages of decorations, unique integrity of, left Balmain a bed for, but at this time, the moonlit night is depended for the half bedside the side foolishly looking at a ground, fixing Luo can see of, is with fit together in the memory, the right half piece of the moonlit night face.After hearing someone walking into room, the moonlit night lifted up head head, she just thought it is out of temper, but discovered, in the moment just walked to come toward oneself of, incredibly fixed Luo, although she knew to fix Luo to see her own left cheeks, , she be still by instinct and by hand the Wu wore own of the face Balmain Coats said:"HowBalmain Dressesdid you come?"The pronunciation of moonlit night is a bit unclear."Is what I request Si especially if pull prime minister to make me incoming, I am to want and see,Balmain Coatsyour wound how."Fix Luo to say.See Balmain T-shirt fix Luo step by step walk to he or she, the moonlit night favour says:"Do not come over!I have already been free."Fixing Luo didn,t stop an advanced step, he walked to the in front of moonlit night, say to the moonlit night:"You because I just harm thus of, if can not make you resumeBalmain Dresseskind till touching Balmain Shoes of past, I whole life in the minds are all not pleasurable.""Beg you.Don,t come over.I don,t want to show you I now this appearance."The moonlit night Wu wears his/her own face and cries to say.Fixed Luo to bend waist, slightly kissedBalmain Shoeson the forehead of moonlit night for a while, then said to the moonlit night:"In my in the mind, you are very beautiful,Balmain Coatsthis is as irrelevant as your outward appearance.""Wait you to Balmain Dress see my current appearance,Balmain T-shirtyou can,t think Balmain Coats like this, I don,t want to be abandonned by you."The moonlit night flows tears and shakes a head to say."I can,t abandon yours and have no you, have no now of I, so, do I like you still too late."Fix Luo to comfort a moonlit night way."Really?Will be like to like a star evil spirit so, like me?"The moonlit night asks a way.Fix Luo Be getting more silent, he didn,t answer this question."Can,t, BE?"The moonlit night immediately after asks a way, her voice is some to lose."Execuse me, I have already promised to her commitment, I could not allow again to your any promise."Fix a Luo answer way.Although see moonlit night each time, didn,t meet withBalmain Jeanswhat good matter, , examine one is conscience, fix Luo to the moonlit night or pretty have good will, if there is no the existence of star evil spirit, he probably will accept the love of moonlit night.The moonlit night bit to bite lips and said:"Cure to harm for me, then, I will change your intention

No comments:

Post a Comment